In this week’s episode, we go over the right and wrong ways to give out tech gifts. Spoiler: It involves thinking a lot about who the gift is for, and why they need it. Nobody wants a doorstop they’ll never open. We’ve also got a few questions around buying tablets for kids, and what to do with all of your electronics junk.
- What are some great inexpensive tablets for kids? — Hemant Naidu
- What can replace my Lenovo MIIX 700? — Glenn Thomas
- Any recommendations on a Fitbit and similar fitness trackers? — Justin
- What’s the best way to get rid of old tech? — Larry Vargas
- When will tech get easier to use? — Brian Dale
- Thoughts on 4K HDR projectors? — Randy M.
- How I fit a 100″ projection setup in my NYC apartment
- My Surface Pro 6 review
- Engadget’s Fitbit Charge 3 hands-on
- Wirecutter’s latest projector recommendations
- Why you shouldn’t expect great HDR from a projector (CNET)
- Music by Mallory “MaLix” Johns