What is Apple turning into? That’s the big question this week, following the company’s service-filled announcements: Apple News+, Arcade, TV channels and TV+. Matt Brennan, Paste Magazine’s TV editor, joins me to break down the insanity of Apple’s huge media event, and where it lies in the streaming video landscape. Also, I chat a bit about my SXSW experience, as well as Google’s Stadia game streaming service.
Subscribe to Know More Tech on iTunes and Google Play, or add the podcast feed manually to your app of choice. You can also download the episode, or stream it below. Have a question? Drop it in our form!
- Why Apple’s streaming TV service is no game changer
- Notes from an Apple launch
- Google’s Stadia is the moonshot game streaming needs
- Is the Apple ecosystem still worth it? – Deniz Schreiber
- Music by Mallory “MaLix” Johns